Marlèneke, also known as Marlène, is a fictional unseen character from Samson and Gert. Her face has never been seen, but she is mentioned in almost every episode.
- Her face has never been seen, but her legs are seen once and her voice was featured once as well.
- She follows ballet.
- According to Samson, Marlène is real bad in ballet.
- She is a majorette dancer.
- She can ride a horse.
- Her brother is a loyar.
- Her (probably older) sister is married.
- Her sister has two daughters and a son.
- She is pretty, but not that bright.
- She is clumpsy.
- She was going to visit Gert during his Christmas Show, but canceled it because her nails weren't dry.
- She can become angry very fast and often puts herself in the centre of the attention.